Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill 3 And 4 Paintings

by hazard04 Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 1:11 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 9:36 AM by hazard04

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 1:39 AM
Thanks so much.
One can never have too much in the way of Silent Hill.

--?--
Good Question.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:06 AM
These are AWESOME!
... I think I'll upload some of my Silent Hill stuff. *has been saying that for ages*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 5:20 AM
You do that robbiethekillerrabbit, by the way, you creeped me out in Silent Hill 4 when you pointed at me threw the wall!

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:17 AM
I LOVE the Silent Hill series and I'm glad to see that other people enjoy the truly creepy style.Kudos!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 9:48 PM
I love SH! These are hanging on my sims' walls.

It was always you that I despised.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:32 AM
I can't find them! I looked under the Lady On Red after I downloaded them and they aren't there.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 9:09 AM Last edited by hazard04 : 25th Jul 2006 at 9:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bluefairy421
I can't find them! I looked under the Lady On Red after I downloaded them and they aren't there.

I've sent you the instructions, hopefully it works now Also be sure that it's "The Lady In Red".

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 9:18 AM
awesome pics thanks!

Eileen is a hottie ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!