Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Limousine: the "Transatlantic" by Numenorean Engines

by Numenor Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 12:48 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 9:34 PM by -Maylin-

213 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 205 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:53 AM
Nice for those fortune sims Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:53 AM
very nice, im sure you know vampcat made one too awhile back, are their any advantages or disadvantages to his? thanks, i look forward to whatever you have in store next

I've been waiting all this time to be something I can't define.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:54 AM
impressive. Numenor you never cease to amaze me. I'm sure my sims will love a night out with this one, and it will be more realistic when 8 or 9 people pile out of it, which eveyone knows doesn't really happen in a pinto :P. Thank you for all your great work.

Amethyst

never forget that "It's going to be allright."
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by radiophonic
Nice for those fortune sims Thanks!

Indeed! Err... Forgot to mention that it's 29,999 simoleons Didn't you think it was cheap, did you? :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
cool!nice work,as always :buddies:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
OMG!!! Numenor, you rock!! I love all your downloads, and I get my USB stick all fired up and ready for taking downloads home from uni as soon as I see your name at the top of a download. NEVER stop meshing!! :D

~ Mere
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
This is really great! Cant wait to try it in my game. Just gotta stop downloading and play tho lol
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM
Fantastic... can't wait to see this in my game, and of course the pink recolor hahaha! Thanks a million!

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ "It can't get better when you believe that others have to change." Esther Hicks San Diego, CA 08-31-19 ✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Indeed! Err... Forgot to mention that it's 29,999 simoleons Didn't you think it was cheap, did you? :D

Better start saving now then.

Nice job.

recursion
n. See recursion.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#11 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
Beautiful job babe I think I may take you up on the pink recolor

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carrotsrcrunk
very nice, im sure you know vampcat made one too awhile back, are their any advantages or disadvantages to his? thanks, i look forward to whatever you have in store next

Ach! I should start checking Variousimmers before creating something

Well, at least my Limo has something better than Vampcat's one: seems that she couldn't find the right way to fix the fog effect (which, as said, was quite hard to do): In my car, the fog is on the windows (see pic1), while in Vamp's car, the fog is... inside the car (see pic2); as a consequence, when woohooing and making out, you'll see just empty seats (as the sims disappear during the animation).

Another very small difference is that I've fixed the icon, both in the catalog and in the command queue (see pic3).

Anyway, I definitely give credits to VampCat for having been the first to create an ownable Limousine
Screenshots
Attached Images

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:25 AM
i hope im not beginning to sound overly critical, i was just wondering. any chance you can give us a hint of what we can expect from you next? :P

I've been waiting all this time to be something I can't define.
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:46 AM
great job man this is awesome, keep making more carss!! i love them
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:54 AM
You never cease to amaze us... brilliant! You're my Sim-God! *bows*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:19 AM
This is so neat ... Thank You!!

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Instructor
#17 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:20 AM
Beautiful job... I wouldnt expect any less from the almighty numenor!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:27 AM
Limos...What's next? SUV's? It is really wonderful! Great for those rich sims (especially considering the hefty price tag). Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#19 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 3:38 AM
Beautiful car.
My rich Sims can finally ride in style.
Thank you,
Numenor
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
Whoa .. A Limo... Thankz

Woof !
Cult Leader
#21 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 4:48 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I looooove you. excellent job. Anychance of making a hummer next??
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:34 AM
Well Done! (with extra points for the fog!)

Thus far I've found the Police Car, The Towncar, the Gardners Truck, and now 2 Limos... Can't wait for whats next!!!! I want em All!

The bigest challenge that comes to mind for woohoo n fog would probably be the firetruck.... *eg*

Oh yeah... and VS also has the UFO drivable.... in about 3 different models as I recall..... (as well as a few new vehicles - and some drivable fantasies such as a borg cube....)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:54 AM
*squeals*

Ohmigawd!! I love you so much right now! I'm in the romantic wedding competition and I've been sitting here, thinking "Gee, I wish I could get a limo for them to drive off in. I really don't want the heart issues that would come with throwing an actual party to get the limo..." This is PERFECT! Thanks!

Is spying really as bad as it sounds? C'mon. They're in your thoughts. You're in their bushes. It evens out.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 6:35 AM
I have another limo, and I just used "move objects" and sat something small under the front end. That way they don't walk through it. This is much nicer! I can't wait for my rich Sims to trade up
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Halloweenscorpio
I just used "move objects" and sat something small under the front end. That way they don't walk through it.

Smart! This is really a good suggestion: call me anal, but I really can't stand when my sims walk or even start chatting with friends in the middle of the car!

Thank you Halloweenscorpio for the hint.

Page 1 of 9