Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Recolor of SimCribbling's Skintone

by PattyMcPat2666 Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 1:40 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2005 at 12:50 AM by PattyMcPat2666

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:14 PM
Thanks for this download. It's almost as if you read my mind! I've always wanted this skin tone in a darker complexion. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM
Oh, now I have to redo my newest sim family. I love this skintone!

Let he who is without Sim, cast the first stone.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:43 PM
Thank you so much! I've wanted this for a very long time.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:32 AM
Really Cool Tone!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 3:40 AM
I'm glad you all like it and I appriciate the compliments. I'll be posting an alien recolor for those interested soon.
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:17 PM
I have wanted this as soon as I discovered these skins. Thanks you soooooo much
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:29 PM
omg, this is my favorite of all skins!!! I have been waiting for a darker color for this skin, this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:12 PM
I am so glad you put these up. I had contacted 'Louis' and asked if she'd be making anymore skintones in a darker shade. And she told me you would. Everytime I tried to recolor the skintones either all the female faces were missing or the male faces were missing... Anyway thanks for putting these up.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:38 PM
OMG.. Thank you Patty!!! Now I wish someone would make Louis's skins replace default ones..
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:53 PM
So cool!!! Thanks...

Quote: Originally posted by broo
...Now I wish someone would make Louis's skins replace default ones..

Oh yeah, that would rock *hint hint* *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:26 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RMarques
So cool!!! Thanks...

Oh yeah, that would rock *hint hint* *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Haha, you guys have read my mind...I'm working on them and will hopefully have them up soon! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 2:04 PM
thx a lot for your great work! :baloons:
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:55 PM Last edited by emino : 27th Oct 2005 at 3:00 PM.
I cannot seems to download the original skintones. The downloads when half way and suddently it says it finish and the file is corrupt. Anyone knows what happens?

I really want the complete set, plus with this amazing recolor .

* I just read that your working on default replacement. I love that idea. I guess I'll wait that one instead :D.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:50 PM
emino, that has happened to me before too, re-download it.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:21 PM
I had tried it all afternoon with 2 web browsers and a dondload manager. Still the same.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:34 PM
Same happens to me all the time I'm trying to download something from louis's site. I found you can resume transfer downloading with Opera browser so you don't have to download all the file again when the download stops for no reason.. Other programs never gave me that option for those files so downloading from SimCribbling was real pain.

Quote: Originally posted by PattyMcPat2666
Haha, you guys have read my mind...I'm working on them and will hopefully have them up soon! :D

Thank you thank you thanks you :bow: Can't wait!!!

P.s.: This is totally OT but hey emino, I know where Malaysia is
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:42 PM
Actually, I already had a dark recolor of this skin (by SilkStockings), however I like this version, too. Thanks very much!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I cannot seems to download the original skintones. The downloads when half way and suddently it says it finish and the file is corrupt. Anyone knows what happens?

I really want the complete set, plus with this amazing recolor .

* I just read that your working on default replacement. I love that idea. I guess I'll wait that one instead :D.

I just tested downloading the file myself and it works, just try it again at a different time. Sometimes I have trouble downloading from this site too.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 11:58 PM Last edited by Gnostic Dreamer : 29th Oct 2005 at 12:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I had tried it all afternoon with 2 web browsers and a dondload manager. Still the same.

When I run into this type of problem, I sometimes have to run Disk Cleanup first because dowloads and webpages are saved in temp folders on your 'puter.

Good luck.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:28 AM
Hey emino, you can try downloading Louis's skins on the exchange. For some reason, I've encountered a problem myself with downloading things from her site from time to time.
Instructor
#23 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:48 AM
Thank you, you ANGEL!!!! I've wanted this for a Loooong time. You've made me very happy.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:38 AM
Thank you Patty~~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 5:36 PM
In case anyone wants to know On Simcribbling, Louis added 6 new skintones. 2 of which are brown. I'm not sure if the lighter ones are the same or not. I couldn't see the difference, but I'll have to check in the game. The skintones were put on the site yesterday.
Page 1 of 2