Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration Collection Part 2 - ROMANCE!!

by Nysha Posted 26th Oct 2005 at 9:19 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2009 at 11:57 PM by whiterider

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:08 PM Last edited by Catarininha_94 : 28th Oct 2005 at 7:56 PM.
Like it! Thanks! Now I wish I ad an English Version of the game!

can I try to translate to Portuguese?

Here I go!

_____

Romance: Triqui-Triqui todos os Dias mete o Coelhinho Social a milhas!

Freshman:
O primeiro passo: Como Seduzir um Sim
A Segunda Parte: Apalpar

Sophmore:
Beijar 1: O Primeiro beijo
Beijar 2: Vamos Curtir!

Junior:
Amor Físico: A arte do Triqui-Triqui
Amor Físico Avançado: Triqui-Triquilogia

Senior:
Reputação 1: Ser um Casa Nova
Reputação 2: Chegar ao nível de Damião Lotário

By the way goodbye in Portuguese is «Adeus!»

Catarininha_94
Lab Assistant

Oh my! But I never put a download in here!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:24 PM
Thanks!!! I've downloaded some of your other majors, too, and believe me, I ALWAYS hit the thank you button for your downloads!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:53 PM
Majors and Careers??
I'm a newbie and I would like to know how to make these work... Like the careers and majors... When I install them into my downloads directory, it makes my game not load into my house... And the recolors dont work.. LOL I'm such a noob will someone be nice and help me!! PLEASE!! :wave:
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 1:39 PM
recolours? You can't recolour a major/career! And I'm not sure why your game isn't loading properly: careers, majors and recolours are all very stable beta items - which means they shouldn't do any damage.
Make sure you have the CEP installed - that way your recolours ought to work, you can find it here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541

Catarininha: Thanks for the translation: I'll update the file presently to include it!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:22 PM
Cep
I downloaded the CEP thingy and installed it and nothing happend to my computer or the recolors.. Like I got recolors for some of my guitars and they are just all the same color recolors...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:28 PM
Well I'm afraid I'm not exactly an authority when it comes to recolours. But since you can see your guitar recolours do I take it that your game is loading properly now?

Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:33 PM
Oh, I forgot to tell you.... I had to delete all the careers and majors I downloaded and now my game works. But if I install a major and career into my downloads folder, it loads everything until I'm loading my house... It just keeps on loading and doesn't stop. I've waited over 2 hours. :snore: I don't know what the problem is with the recolors or the majors and careers.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:17 PM
Neither do I! You need to go and have a look at the Help section - "Game Help" in the nav bar - if you can't find an answer already there, post a thread and PM me, I'll see if I can find any possible reasons.
Good Luck!!!!

#10 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 3:53 PM
Whiterider, you're very talented. Thanks for all the majors you have made, thanks! <333Nicole
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:30 PM
I can't get these majors to work, either. I put them in my Downloads folder and I don't see them in game. Nothing stops working, but I also don't see anyway to change a major to them. Only the predefined majors show up when changing a major. Am I doing something wrong?

-TBB
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
awesome
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheBlindBat
I can't get these majors to work, either. I put them in my Downloads folder and I don't see them in game. Nothing stops working, but I also don't see anyway to change a major to them. Only the predefined majors show up when changing a major. Am I doing something wrong?

-TBB
No, well, you're not doing anything wrong apart from failing to read the thread that says "University Majors FAQ (inc NL) - READ BEFORE USING THIS FORUM" before using the forum.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:52 PM Last edited by whiterider : 19th Nov 2005 at 5:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by TheBlindBat

-TBB
No, well, you're not doing anything wrong apart from failing to read the thread that says "University Majors FAQ (inc NL) - READ BEFORE USING THIS FORUM" before using the forum.
if you don't have NL you can also do it this way: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...=majorsmadeeasy

EDIT: Just realised I answered BlindBat via PM, but I'll leave the post here for future reference by the unobservant.

Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:55 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 8:05 PM
Thank you.