Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Required- Mod the Sims 2 Career

by SuperFly Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 9:42 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:32 PM by SuperFly

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:45 PM
Very cute lol

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:50 PM
lol Superfly. This will be nice for my moderator and amin sims. *Plots Plan*
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:20 PM
I rarely download careers but this one sounds really cool. Thank you.

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:26 PM
most excellent friend. that is the job i always wanted (hint hint) now my sims can live my dream all tho i am a house designer.

Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:30 PM
Wow I don't really download the carrers but I'll give this a shot. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:43 PM
ok this is my second time I have downloaded a carrer, the first one I took out because I was unsure about it. I can't resist this one. I has my interest. It sounds great.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:52 PM
lol the picture sold me on downloading it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:28 AM
lol this is really cool. Thanks

あなたはすてきですよ。あいしてる
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:40 AM
Nice choice on the top level. While I was going through the chance cards, I noticed that on the Animation Einstein level, the failed 'Animate' has no male wording. Both use female.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM
thankz 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:39 AM
I never download careers, but I just gotta try this one. Thanks

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:03 AM
WooHoo.. Thanks

Woof !
Instructor
#14 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 7:01 AM
i couldve sworn somebody made a similar career ages ago lol
i just took a peek at it in simpe...errors i've found (not technical ones lol)
  • loverat=female not male lol
  • "delphy is not best pleased" doesnt really make sense
  • with the donation chance card...its not donating if the moneys going to a moderator's personal paypal acct instead of through the site's donation system...theyre either bribing you or donating to the site lol it was a lil confusing the first time i read it...also, the sim (in the moderator job) wouldnt need to explain anything to delphy--he knows all and sees all lol
  • "Collating information from pre-existing tutorials" should be "collecting"
    And in most of the chance cards, you switch back and forth between pronouns (he she his her) and it gets confusing...example: "$me excels himself...After venting her anger on a punch bag (with Delphy’s head attached to it) $me gets back to work again"
other than that and a few typos, the career looks great...very imaginative chance cards lol

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:11 PM
Thanx have never downloaded a career b 4, but this sounds cool!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 11:55 PM
This should be a great career. Thanks :wave:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:12 AM
Fantastic!

This message is sponsored by DIET COKE. Drink up!!!
Air Guitar: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97977

If you like my creation(s) please use the thanks button and if you want to post a comment!
Scholar
#18 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:12 AM
the phrase "X is not best pleased" is in common usage here in the UK but of course it must make sense to all
collating usually means gathering, analysing and putting together stuff, to make clear the info
collecting is just gathering. i would have thought that collating makes more sense

anyway, whatever, great idea :D'
good thing the panties are free, they are grim
Fluffy
retired moderator
#19 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:57 PM
ah, the ultimate geek-career
specially made for those of us who spend more time on here than in the actual game
I bow to you
thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:50 PM
The first career I downloaded in year! My sims will love this!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 6:24 AM
this works great in my game> thanks alot
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:32 PM
Aha, great idea, love it. Thank you for this! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:23 PM
Superlfy, This is a wonderful career! I can't wait to try it. Thanks for all ur creative ideas! I am still having so much fun with the Rescue Bella Career. The chance cards are hilarious, so are the job descriptions! hahaha.
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:43 PM
Superfly, thanks for this it is really a fun idea. I now have all of my family sims following this track since the hours - at least for the levels that I've reached - are pretty good and the skill requirements aren't so much that they distract them from their other responsibilities at home. The pay is a bit low starting out but that just makes it more of a drive to advance. The chance cards are fun too! Great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:14 AM
I love this career. Everyone has already pointed out the issues I wanted to mention so I guess all that's left to say is Thank You.....and great job!
Page 1 of 2