Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Horns

by dvoid Posted 17th Apr 2005 at 12:45 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:31 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:57 AM
Think you can try to make like a small dog ears?
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 1:43 AM
looks great a job well done... i just posted my first mesh too so i know how you feel (even though i didn't make the mesh lol) xxxx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 1:59 AM
Or kitty ears(real easy just have to make the orns biggerish)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:05 AM
I'm actually working on cat ears. They'll be more than just flattened horns, though. A girl's gotta have standards I'll put dog ears on my list, too.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:06 AM
I love them. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:35 AM
I love them and they work perfectly in my game. Thank you!
*runs off to make a bright pink recolor* :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:04 AM
you could make dog ears so i can make InuYasha...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:49 AM
YAY!!!! dvoid you did it! i am so happy for ya...this is an instant download
Quote: Originally posted by JoKBrasil
you could make dog ears so i can make InuYasha...

lol...you people and your inuyasha...that show comes on the television after my family guy and i am too lazy to turn it off i have seen so many episodes and that damn gagomey (how do you spell that?!)
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#10 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:31 PM
Verry nifty
mei will test it today
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:19 PM
Hi, Saracentner! Yes, I finished my horns. They are kinda shiny, but it's a feature not a problem...And it's spelled Kagome, I believe. I'm not a big fan, but my brother is so I know things.

And I'll try to make rabbit ears, as well. I'm turning into Ears R Us over here. Maybe I'll make a Sim Site called Ears R Us. I've been trying to think of a good name for a sim site.

Oh, and I just finished my first meshes that I made all by myself...Okay, I did whine to Dr Pixel and Saracentner a little, but I didn't make them fix my files for me. I'm attaching pictures for everyone's amusement. I might post the files later after I touch up the meshes a bit. Can't imagine anyone else will have much use for them, though. And the plugins screwed up the elbows on the bodies a bit.

Thanks, everybody. :howdy:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:20 PM
Hey, dvoid those towel on the sims look great!!! Hurry and post them please! and those horns are very nice
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:28 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kagome...yes i see. i was hearing Gagome...it is only on in the background
nice towels! that's a hot look
#14 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:49 PM
Haha! Awesome! Thanks!

That'd be great for male sims with a fetish. haha. =]

-Kat
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 8:44 PM
Default Wow!
Thats so very very cool. I was looking forwards to something like this!
I love the horns! Thanks and awesome work!

"Tonight we dive into the diseased human mind. Join me the grey matter is warm." -KitH
Where the heck is Tavon!?
#16 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 9:38 PM
They are not showing up in my game *sulcks*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemi_89
They are not showing up in my game *sulcks*

Out of curiousity, do you have University? I do and I'm wondering if that might screw things up for people.

Do you see the little thumbnail in the Glasses section? When you hold your mouse over it, it should say "Horns by Dvoid." If it's not showing up, make sure both the files are in your downloads folder. If it is showing up and when you click on it no horns appear on the model, then...I don't know what's going on.

Sorry, if this didn't help. I'm pretty new to all of this. I know who to whine to for help, though. :D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 3:05 AM
HELP is it ep compatible!!
#19 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:25 AM
HI I think the horns are so cool geat job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 1:52 AM
Default EP Compatible
Quote:
HELP is it ep compatible!!

Yes, I have Univerity and it works fine in my game. Why, are you having problems?
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dvoid
Yes, I have Univerity and it works fine in my game. Why, are you having problems?

YES it dosent show up!! SNIFFF___ CHOKE!!! WAAAAA!!! I WANT IT!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 12:56 AM
Okay, for those who are having trouble with the horns, are they showing up in BodyShop? If so, the problem is probably that you have your game graphics set too low. This mesh has now "low graphic" version. If it's not showing up in BodyShop, then let me know. That could have something to do with where you put the files.
#23 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 2:28 PM
not in body shop... best grapihs .... have the ep
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 2:49 PM
Quote:
not in body shop... best grapihs .... have the ep

Are the files both in Downloads? If so, try moving the one that DOESN'T say MESH in front of it to "Saved Sims." Lemme know how this works.
#25 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 5:27 PM
i will try
Page 1 of 3