Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Short Curly for Teen (EP Required)

by cevic Posted 4th Jul 2005 at 6:12 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2005 at 6:15 AM by cevic

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:32 AM
Hey, this is great.. I've always wanted these styles available for teen. Would it be too much to ask to have the Male Adult Fauxhawk available for Male Teens?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:46 AM
wooooh000000, thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 10:13 AM
Thank you so much! :-) Do you think you could make some more cool hairstyles or those poor teen boys?
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:49 PM
thanks, i think that the face you use is really scary, i dont like looking at it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:03 AM
;p you rock i love this hair and now i can make me! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 1:04 AM
:howdy: you rock i love this hair and now i can make me! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boylie
thanks, i think that the face you use is really scary, i dont like looking at it.

Why????
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 11:25 PM
You sure are sweet to do these and post them! Thank you so very much! Now the teens will have more to choose from and not look all alike. hehe
Tartan McBadgerface
#10 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cevic
Why????

Aaw I think face is quite sweet in a quirky way : ) . Thankyou so much for making these hairstyles for teens. Will there be the others or the male Uni ones in the future?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Aaw I think face is quite sweet in a quirky way : ) .
Thank You.

Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Thankyou so much for making these hairstyles for teens. Will there be the others or the male Uni ones in the future?
I don't think so, cz it's didn't taste me for the male, sorry.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 7:19 PM
In regards to the faces that the hair is shown on---I think it looks like Bjork. Does anyone else see it besides me?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 6:44 AM
There are a few people said that the sims looks like Bjork, I don't even know who is Bjork. Actually the sims is inspired from a lady in my neighborhood, and I checked who is Bjork. I do agree she is looks alike Bjork, but for me the lady from my neighborhood is more beautiful.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:31 AM
which ep do we need here?
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SavPixie
which ep do we need here?

probably uni because that hair is in uni. :nod: