Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeanette Hair for Teen

by cevic Posted 4th Jul 2005 at 6:17 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:18 AM
Love this hair, thankyou
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:46 AM
thanks! thats awesome !
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:46 AM
Just the touch we needed, thanks =)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:52 AM
Just got to say that you are amazing - you got me the three styles I was sorely missing for my teens (especially since I use those three the most). I and my sims say domo arigatou gozaimasu. *bows*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 10:08 AM
Thank you! :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 10:57 AM
I'm glad cz all of you like all these.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 11:47 AM
So nice!!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 12:12 PM
Thanks a lot I wanted this for a very long time :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:43 PM
I love it
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 2:05 PM
Wow thats great.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 3:51 PM
Where can I get the adults one? I recently had to re-install.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:10 PM
Thanks for this mesh! I love this hair.
Flonine--you can find the adult mesh in spiffy sims.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 12:27 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks for the mesh, and my often hairstyle-neglected teens say thanks too
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 6:35 AM
Yay! You have no idea how happy this makes me. There just are not enough hair styles for teens. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:03 AM
May I ask how you managed this mesh to be placed with the genetic hair in game? I loove it. Will you be making anymore hair dos? =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimSariah
May I ask how you managed this mesh to be placed with the genetic hair in game? I loove it. Will you be making anymore hair dos? =)

I did it after lots of experiments.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:41 AM
it's fantastic. But i "only" gave a 4 star mark for this reason: it looks ok for teens but wouldn't it be better if we had a single file containing BOTH teen and adult jeanette hair? When my teen grow up, they have horrible maxis straight hair...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizifi88
it's fantastic. But i "only" gave a 4 star mark for this reason: it looks ok for teens but wouldn't it be better if we had a single file containing BOTH teen and adult jeanette hair? When my teen grow up, they have horrible maxis straight hair...

You need the original adult Jeanette hair mesh for the adult hair, if you don't, this hair will show bunny hair for non-EP and straight hair for the EP. You may download the Jeanette mesh from the Spiffysims or the Jeanette website. This hair will show the Jeanette hair from teen to elder. I was doing experiments because I want to know what will happened when I change a criteria and right now I could manipulate any hair or creating new hair easily as what I want. Thats were what I got froms experimenting, its just like doing researces anyway.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM Last edited by dolldrms1 : 7th Jul 2005 at 9:25 PM. Reason: additional comment
I noticed that in Body Shop this moves the adult mesh to the custom content bin rather than it staying in the Maxis colors. Is this so you could link the adult to use the same hairstyle when the teen transitions? Hope that question is clear, :-). My brain doesn't seem to be running on all cylinders today. Just curious.

Forgot to also ask why the adult mesh now says that it is your teen mesh when you pass the cursor over the adult style. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolldrms1
I noticed that in Body Shop this moves the adult mesh to the custom content bin rather than it staying in the Maxis colors. Is this so you could link the adult to use the same hairstyle when the teen transitions? Hope that question is clear, :-). My brain doesn't seem to be running on all cylinders today. Just curious.

Forgot to also ask why the adult mesh now says that it is your teen mesh when you pass the cursor over the adult style. Thanks!

It does not do this to me, for me it shows up in both categories. I really like that it is a "genetic" hairstyle!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimSariah
It does not do this to me, for me it shows up in both categories. I really like that it is a "genetic" hairstyle!

After reading this I reinstalled this mesh. This time the Jeanette adult and ya hair are in the normal place. The teen hair is in the custom bin only. Were you saying that your teen style is in both categories?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:24 AM
All my hairs are staying in custom content. I won't make to the Maxis colors cz I don't want to be a conflict with the original. Any teens use this hairstyle will use same hairstyle when she is a young adult, adult and elder. But you still need the original mesh to make the available.

The teen mesh just available for the teen mesh and the adult style you need the original mesh.

After reading this I reinstalled this mesh. This time the Jeanette adult and ya hair are in the normal place. The teen hair is in the custom bin only. Were you saying that your teen style is in both categories?!
This mesh for teen will not replace the teen hair for the original version, this hair just in the new custom content.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cevic
All my hairs are staying in custom content. I won't make to the Maxis colors cz I don't want to be a conflict with the original. Any teens use this hairstyle will use same hairstyle when she is a young adult, adult and elder. But you still need the original mesh to make the available.

The teen mesh just available for the teen mesh and the adult style you need the original mesh.

This mesh for teen will not replace the teen hair for the original version, this hair just in the new custom content.

Thank you, cevic, for taking the time to respond! Both meshes, yours and the original are coexisting, in the right categories, in my game now. I don't know what went wrong the first time I installed the mesh but reinstalling it worked like a charm.

Thank you for making this mesh available. I have always liked the Jeanette Biederman mesh a lot and am so happy to have it available for teens now! I'm now heading off to download the version for males, :sprint: :sprint:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 4:15 PM
Nice hair...btw don't u have a site? If not then u must have gotten this from Jeanette's site...?
Page 1 of 2